Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Oklahoma State Cowboys and West Virginia Mountaineers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oklahoma State vs WVU Point Spread
The Cowboys are 3.5-point road favorites against the Mountaineers. Oklahoma State is -102 to cover the spread, while West Virginia is -120 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Oklahoma State vs WVU Over/Under
The over/under for the Oklahoma State vs West Virginia Week 10 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Oklahoma State vs WVU Moneyline
The Cowboys vs Mountaineers moneyline has Oklahoma State as a -176 favorite, while West Virginia is the +142 underdog at home.
Oklahoma State vs WVU Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 8-4 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Oklahoma State defeated West Virginia, 27-13, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Oklahoma State is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma State's last six games.
- West Virginia is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of West Virginia's last eight games against Oklahoma State.
Oklahoma State vs WVU Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma State wins (70.3%)
Oklahoma State vs WVU Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-176) | WVU: (+142)
Spread: OKST: -3.5 (-102) | WVU: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.