Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Oklahoma State vs ISU Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys Crusaders (9-4, 3-4 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (2-7, 0-5 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: James H. Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
Oklahoma State vs ISU Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-138) | ISU: (+118)
Spread: OKST: -2.5 (-105) | ISU: +2.5 (-115)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (N/A) | ISU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKST: (N/A) | ISU: (+20000)
Oklahoma State vs ISU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 55.8%
Oklahoma State vs ISU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated ISU, 72-71, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 11, 2020.
- ISU is 6-5 in 128 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 6-6-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- ISU is 3-6 ATS this season.
- Oklahoma State lost to No. 2 Baylor, 81-66, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- ISU lost to then-No. 18 Texas Tech, 91-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!