Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State Predictions & Expert Picks for Week 12 Big 12 College Football Game

Jason Schandl
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma state predictions and expert picks for Week 12 Bedlam college football matchup.
Oklahoma vs Oklahoma state predictions and expert picks for Week 12 Bedlam college football matchup. / John E. Moore III/Getty Images
facebooktwitterreddit

The No. 18 Oklahoma Sooners will host the No. 14 Oklahoma State Cowboys for the 2020 Bedlam matchup in Norman this Saturday, Nov. 21, at 7:30 p.m. EST. The Sooners are 7.5-point home favorite, according to FanDuel Sportsbook, but here's what some of the industry experts have to say about Saturday's matchup at Memorial Stadium.

Bedlam Predictions

Sports Illustrated (SI)
Here's a look at the six expert staff members from Sports Illustrated that made their picks for Bedlam in Week 12:
- Bryan Driskell: Oklahoma
- Vince Dedario: Oklahoma State
- Ryan Palmeri: Oklahoma
- Nathan Atkins: Oklahoma
- JP Scott: Oklahoma State
- Brian Smith: Oklahoma

ESPN (FPI)
ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI) Winning Probability measure is giving Oklahoma a commanding advantage here with a 74.1% chance of defeating Oklahoma State (25.9%).

CBS Sports
Here's a look at the seven expert staff members from CBSSports.com that made their picks for the Ohio State-Indiana Week 12 game:
- Dennis Dodd: Oklahoma
- Chip Patterson: Oklahoma
- Tom Fornelli: Oklahoma
- Barrett Sallee: Oklahoma
- Ben Kercheval: Oklahoma
- Jerry Palm: Oklahoma
- David Cobb: Oklahoma

2020 Bedlam Picks

- Oklahoma (12)
- Oklahoma State (2)

Despite the similar ranking between these two, the experts are nearly unanimous in their prediction that Oklahoma defeats Oklahoma State in Week 12 on Saturday.


Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!


Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.

facebooktwitterreddit