Ohio vs Toledo Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 21 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
On Friday in college basketball, the Ohio Bobcats are playing the Toledo Rockets.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Ohio vs Toledo Point Spread
Ohio is favored by 4.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Toledo, the underdog, is -110.
Ohio vs Toledo Over/Under
A total of 147.5 points has been set for the Ohio-Toledo matchup on January 21, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Ohio vs Toledo Moneyline
The Ohio vs Toledo moneyline has Ohio as a -192 favorite, while Toledo is a +158 underdog.
Ohio vs Toledo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio wins (63.4%)
Ohio vs Toledo Betting Trends
- Ohio has covered the spread seven times in 16 games.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 4-4 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- Out of 16 Ohio games so far this year, five have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Toledo is 12-4-0 this season.
- The Rockets are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 4.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- Toledo has seen six of its 18 games hit the over.
Ohio vs Toledo Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio: (-192) | Toledo: (+158)
- Spread: Ohio: -4.5 (-110) | Toledo: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 147.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!