Ohio State vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Ohio State Buckeyes (8-3, 2-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 15 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (7-3, 3-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Ohio State vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+160) | RUTG: (-190)
Spread: OSU: +4.5 (-110) | RUTG: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | RUTG: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+3000) | RUTG: (+5000)
Ohio State vs Rutgers Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 51.7%
Ohio State vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Rutgers, 80-60, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Ohio State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Rutgers.
- Ohio State lost to Minnesota, 77-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
- Rutgers lost to Michigan State, 68-45, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.