Odds to Win CFL Championship Grey Cup by Team for 2020 CFL Season
By David Hayes
With both the the 2019-20 college football and NFL seasons in the books, leagues like the XFL and CFL can now steal some of the football spotlight.
With the 2020 CFL preseason returning May 24th before the CFL regular season kicks off on June 11th with a matchup between the British Columbia Lions and Edmonton Oilers, here's a look ahead at each of the nine CFL teams' odds to win the CFL Championship Grey Cup next season.
Odds to Win CFL Championship 2020
All CFL Grey Cup betting odds and lines are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
1. Hamilton Tigercats Grey Cup Odds: (+340)
2. Saskatchewan Roughriders Grey Cup Odds: (+500)
3. Calgary Stampeders Grey Cup Odds: (+550)
4. Winnipeg Blue Bombers Grey Cup Odds: (+550)
5. Edmonton Eskimos Grey Cup Odds: (+650)
6. B.C. Lions Grey Cup Odds: (+700)
7. Montreal Alouettes Grey Cup Odds: (+850)
8. Toronto Argonauts Grey Cup Odds: (+850)
9. Ottawa Redblacks Grey Cup Odds: (+1400)
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.