Oakland vs Cleveland State College Basketball Game Info
Horizon League Conference Tournament 2021 Championship
Oakland Golden Grizzlies (12-17, 10-10 Horizon) vs. Cleveland State Vikings (18-7, 16-4 Horizon)
Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Indiana Farmers Coliseum — Indianapolis, IN
Oakland vs Cleveland State Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+130) | CLEV: (-154)
Spread: OAK: +2.5 (-106) | CLEV: -2.5 (-116)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OAK: (20%) | CLEV: (80%)
Oakland vs Cleveland State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cleveland State: 66.0%
Oakland vs Cleveland State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cleveland State defeated Oakland, 80-78, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Oakland is 11-10 in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Cleveland State.
- Oakland is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Cleveland State.
- Oakland is 17-12 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Cleveland State is 17-8 ATS this season.
- Oakland defeated Northern Kentucky, 69-58, in the Horizon League semi-finals.
- Cleveland State defeated Milwaukee, 71-65, in the Horizon League semi-finals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!