Nuggets vs Warriors Game Info
Denver Nuggets (28-12, 11-7 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (9-33, 6-14 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Nuggets vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-215) | GSW: (+180)
Spread: DEN: -5 (-110) | GSW: +5 (-110)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 84% | GSW: 17%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: DEN: (+2300) | GSW: (+25000)
Nuggets vs Warriors Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Denver's last seven road games.
- Denver is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in Golden State's last five games.
- Golden State is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games against Denver.
Nuggets vs Warriors Stats
- Denver is averaging 108.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 104.9 PPG (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 104.5 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 113.2 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
Nuggets vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- D'Angelo Russell - Points: Over 20.5 (-108) — D'Angelo Russell has scored over 30 points in three of his past four games and has hit over this point total in six of his last eight games. While Denver's team defense has been solid, it is a bit weak in defending backcourt scorers. For example, these are the point totals the Nuggets have given up to backcourt players in the last five games: Terry Rozier (20 points), Lou Williams (26), Collin Sexton (25), Luka Doncic (27) and Trae Young (29). Denver is also on the second leg of a back-to-back, which could lead to defensive struggles.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.