Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 3 Info
NBA Playoffs: Series Tied 1-1
No. 2 Denver Nuggets (54-28, 20-21 Away) vs. No. 3 Portland Trail Blazers (53-29, 32-9 Home)
Date: Friday, May 3, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center – Portland, OR
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+160) | POR: (-190)
Spread: DEN: +4 (+116) | POR: -4 (-138)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DEN: 23% | POR: 77%
Series Price: DEN: (-138) | POR: (+114)
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends & Stats
- Denver is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Denver is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against Portland.
- Portland is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games, dating back to the regular season.
- Portland is 11-0 straight up in its last 11 home games, dating back to the regular season.
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Trail Blazers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard Total Points: Over 28.5 (-110) – Lillard has been a monster in the postseason, and he's been particularly lethal in home games. The Portland Trail Blazers' star is averaging 31.1 points per game (PPG) this postseason, and that number jumps to 36.3 PPG in home games in the playoffs.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.