Nuggets vs Jazz Game Info
Denver Nuggets (35-16, 15-10 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (32-17, 18-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, UT
Nuggets vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+360) | UTAH: (-500)
Spread: DEN: +9.5 (-110) | UTAH: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 214.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: 46% | UTAH: 54%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: DEN: (+2300) | UTAH: (+1700)
Nuggets vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Denver is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Denver is 12-21-1 ATS after a win this season.
- Utah is 0-4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last six games.
- Utah is 18-4 straight up at home this year.
Nuggets vs Jazz Stats
- Denver is averaging 110.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 106.4 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Utah is averaging 111.1 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 107.0 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Denver defeated the Portland Trail Blazers, 127-99, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
- Utah lost to the Portland Trail Blazers, 107-124, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Nuggets vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Nuggets-Jazz betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jordan Clarkson - Points: Over 13.5 (-126) – Jordan Clarkson has steadily been getting 20-plus minutes over the season, and he has a free rein to shoot for the Jazz's bench unit. In their last meeting, Clarkson torched the Nuggets for 37 points on 22 shots. He has a favorable matchup against Nuggets backup Monte Morris and could get a lot of playing time if this is a blowout.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.