Notre Dame vs Iowa State Camping World Bowl Game Info
2019 Camping World Bowl Game
No. 15 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-2) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (7-5, 5-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Notre Dame vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+145) | ISU: (-170)
Spread: ND: -3.5 (-110) | ISU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (N/A) | ISU: (N/A)
Notre Dame vs Iowa State Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Notre Dame: 67.5%
Iowa State: 32.5%
Camping World Stadium Capacity
- Camping World Stadium's seating capacity is 70,000.
Notre Dame & Iowa State Strength of Schedule
- Notre Dame went 3-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Iowa State went 0-4 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Notre Dame vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame and Iowa State have never faced one another prior to this upcoming 2019 Camping World Bowl matchup.
- Notre Dame is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents.
- Iowa State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Independents.
- Notre Dame lost to Florida State, 18-14, in its only appearance in the Camping World Bowl on Dec. 29, 2011.
- Iowa State's matchup with Notre Dame marks the Cyclones' first Camping World Bowl appearance in program history.
- Notre Dame defeated Stanford, 45-24, on the road in Week 14.
- Iowa State lost to Kansas State, 27-17, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.