Notre Dame vs Boston College Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-3, 0-0 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (5-3, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum — Chestnut Hill, MA
Notre Dame vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (-196) | BC: (+162)
Spread: ND: -5 (-118) | BC: +5 (-104)
Total: 130 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+10000) | BC: (+50000)
Notre Dame vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Notre Dame Fighting Irish win (50.9%)
Notre Dame vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 26-12 in 38 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Notre Dame, 94-90, in their last meeting on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Notre Dame is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Boston College is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Notre Dame's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Boston College's last nine games against Notre Dame.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.