Saturday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the Virginia Cavaliers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Notre Dame vs Virginia Point Spread
Notre Dame is favored by 3.5 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Virginia, the underdog, is -110.
Notre Dame vs Virginia Over/Under
The Notre Dame-Virginia game on January 29 has been given an over/under of 123.5 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Notre Dame vs Virginia Moneyline
Virginia is the underdog, +126 on the moneyline, while Notre Dame is a -152 favorite.
Notre Dame vs Virginia Prediction & PickAll college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to
Notre Dame win (72%)
Notre Dame vs Virginia Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 9-10-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Fighting Irish's ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 3-7.
- Notre Dame has played 19 games this year, and nine of them have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, Virginia is 9-11-0 this year.
- The Cavaliers don't have a win ATS (0-2) as a 3.5-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been nine Virginia games (out of 20) that hit the over this year.
Notre Dame vs Virginia Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Notre Dame: (-152) | Virginia: (+126)
- Spread: Notre Dame: -3.5 (-110) | Virginia: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 123.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!