Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Northern Illinois Huskies and Toledo Rockets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Point Spread
The Rockets are 13.5-point home favorites against the Huskies. Toledo is -106 to cover the spread, while Northern Illinois -114 to cover as the 13.5-point underdog.
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Over/Under
The over/under for the Northern Illinois vs Toledo Week 6 college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Moneyline
The Huskies vs Rockets moneyline has Toledo as a -590 favorite, while Northern Illinois the +410 underdog on the road.
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Betting Trends
- Toledo is 32-16 straight up in 48 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Illinois.
- Toledo defeated Northern Illinois, 41-24, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Northern Illinois is 4-1 straight up in its last five away games against Toledo.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northern Illinois' last nine games against Toledo.
- Toledo is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games against Northern Illinois.
- The total has hit the under in four of Toledo's last five home games.
Northern Illinois vs Toledo Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NIU: (+410) | TOL: (-590)
Spread: NIU: +13.5 (-114) | TOL: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NIU: (N/A) | TOL: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.