North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
North Carolina Tar Heels (2-3, 1-1 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-3, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Coverage: ACC Network
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (-400) | GT: (+310)
Spread: UNC: -10.5 (-105) | GT: +10.5 (-115)
Total: 48 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UNC: 76% | GT: 24%
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated North Carolina, 38-28, on the road in Chapel Hill in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- North Carolina is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against North Carolina.
- North Carolina lost to No. 2 Clemson, 21-20, at home in Week 5.
- Georgia Tech lost to Temple, 24-2, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.