Niko Price vs Michel Pereira Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 264 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Price vs Pereira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 264 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Niko "The Hybrid" Price (14-4-0, 10 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Michel "Demolidor" Pereira (25-11-0, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the third fight of the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, Nevada
Coverage: ESPN+ PPV
Price vs Pereira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 264 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Niko Price: (+134)
- Michel Pereira: (-164)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Price by KO/TKO: (+340)
- Price by Points: (+460)
- Price by Submission: (+1200)
- Pereira by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Pereira by Points: (+250)
- Pereira Submission: (+700)
Price vs Pereira Prediction
UFC 264 Price-Pereira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Michel Pereira (68%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (51%)
Price vs Pereira Betting Trends & Stats
- Price fought to a no contest against Donald Cerrone in his most recent fight on Sep. 19, 2020.
- Pareira defeated Khaos Williams, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Price averages 5.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
- Pereira averages 3.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Price averages 5.83 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Pereira averages 2.84 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Price has a 72% takedown defense rate.
- Pereira has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.