Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nicaragua vs Haiti Match Location & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Group B: Nicaragua (0-0-1, 0 points) vs. Haiti (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Stadium – Dallas, TX
Stream: Fox Sports Go
Nicaragua vs Haiti Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCA: (+420) | HAI: (-155) I DRAW: (+280)
Spread: NCA: +1 (+130) | HAI: +1 (+180)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Team to Score the First Goal: NCA: (+195) | HAI: (-210) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Nicaragua vs Haiti Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Haiti defeated Nicaragua, 2-0, in their most recent game, which was a CONCACAF Nations League match played on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Haiti is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five head-to-head matches against Nicaragua.
- Nicaragua is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Haiti is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Nicaragua failed to advance beyond the Group Stage in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017 (behind USA and Panama in Group B).
- Haiti did not participate in the most recent CONCACAF Gold Cup in 2017.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.