Training camps and preseason play continue to roll on around the league with the regular season looming. Preseason games have already shown a glimpse of some up-and-coming rosters looking to make a splash in 2021.
The NFL Coach of the Year odds on FanDuel Sportsbook certainly favor teams who could break through this year, but some championship hopefuls are represented as well. And these odds are shifting after another week of preseason games.
2021 NFL Coach of the Year Odds
Los Angeles Chargers head coach Brandon Staley remains the favorite entering his first season with the team at +1300 odds to win COY. However, that's a slight drop-off from the +1200 he started this offseason with. Brian Flores and Arthur Smith, meanwhile, remain steady at +1400.
Another coach with falling odds is Kyle Shanahan. The San Francisco 49ers HC has dipped from +1400 to +1600 this offseason. But, if his team fulfills their championship potential, his odds should skyrocket in the regular season.
Here's how the current Coach of the Year odds shake out on FanDuel Sportsbook.
1. Brandon Staley, Los Angeles Chargers (+1300)
2. Brian Flores, Miami Dolphins (+1400)
3. Arthur Smith, Atlanta Falcons (+1400)
4. Kyle Shanahan, San Francisco 49ers (+1600)
5. Sean McDermott, Buffalo Bills (+1700)
6. Sean McVay, Los Angeles Rams (+1800)
7. Frank Reich, Indianapolis Colts (+1800)
8. Ron Rivera, Washington Football Team (+2100)
9. Sean Payton, New Orleans Saints (+2200)
10. Bill Belichick, New England Patriots (+2200)
11. Matt Rhule, Carolina Panthers (+2200)
12. John Harbaugh, Baltimore Ravens (+2200)
13. Robert Saleh, New York Jets (+2200)
14. Kevin Stefanski, Cleveland Browns (+2400)
15. Joe Judge, New York Giants (+2500)
16. Vic Fangio, Denver Broncos (+2500)
17. Mike McCarthy, Dallas Cowboys (+2500)
18. Mike Vrabel, Tennessee Titans (+2700)
19. Andy Reid, Kansas City Chiefs (+2700)
20. Mike Zimmer, Minnesota Vikings (+2800)
21. Urban Meyer, Jacksonville Jaguars (+2800)
22. Bruce Arians, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3000)
23. Matt LaFleur, Green Bay Packers (+3300)
24. Zac Taylor, Cincinnati Bengals (+3300)
25. Matt Nagy, Chicago Bears (+3800)
26. Dan Campbell, Detroit Lions (+3800)
27. Pete Carroll, Seattle Seahawks (+3800)
28. Nick Sirianni, Philadelphia Eagles (+4500)
29. Kliff Kingsbury, Arizona Cardinals (+4500)
30. Jon Gruden, Las Vegas Raiders (+5500)
31. Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers (+5500)
32. David Culley, Houston Texans (+7000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!