Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the New Mexico State Aggies and Nevada Wolf Pack.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
New Mexico State vs Nevada Point Spread
The Wolf Pack are 28.5-point home favorites against the Aggies. Nevada is -106 to cover the spread, while New Mexico State is -114 to cover as the 28.5-point underdog.
New Mexico State vs Nevada Over/Under
The over/under for the New Mexico State vs Nevada Week 6 college football matchup is set at 64.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
New Mexico State vs Nevada Moneyline
The Aggies vs Wolf Pack moneyline has Nevada as a -50000 favorite, while New Mexico State is the +3500 underdog on the road.
New Mexico State vs Nevada Betting Trends
- Nevada is 13-2 in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against New Mexico State.
- Nevada defeated New Mexico State, 48-34, in their last meeting on Oct. 29, 2011.
- New Mexico State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games this season.
- Nevada is 5-0 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of New Mexico State's last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Nevada's last seven games against New Mexico State.
New Mexico State vs Nevada Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NMSU: (+3500) | NEV: (-50000)
Spread: NMSU: +28.5 (-114) | NEV: -28.5 (-106)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NMSU: (N/A) | NEV: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.