Nets vs Trail Blazers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 18
By Duel Staff
The Brooklyn Nets will face the Portland Trail Blazers in NBA action on Friday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- Brooklyn Nets (36-34) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (26-42)
- Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Nets vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-1400) | POR: (+830)
- Spread: BKN: -14.5 (-110) | POR: +14.5 (-110)
- Total: 228 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 28-38-4 this year.
- The Nets are winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites this season.
- Brooklyn has played 70 games this year, and 37 of them have gone over the total.
- Portland has 27 wins in 68 games against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have won twice ATS (2-2-1) as a 13.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This year, 32 of Portland's 68 games have hit the over.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (80.4%)
Nets vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Nets are favored by 14.5 points at home versus the Trail Blazers. Brooklyn is -110 to cover the spread, while Portland is -110.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
The over/under for Nets-Trail Blazers on March 18 is 228. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Nets vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Nets vs. Trail Blazers reveal Brooklyn as the favorite (-1400) and Portland as the underdog (+830) on the road.