NC State vs Boston College Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
NC State vs Boston College Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
No. 22 NC State Wolfpack (4-1, 1-0 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (4-1, 0-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
NC State vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCSU: (-158) | BC: (+128)
Spread: NCSU: -2.5 (-124) | BC: +2.5 (+102)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NCSU: (N/A) | BC: (N/A)
NC State vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: NC State: (52.9%) | Boston College: (47.1%)
NC State vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boston College is 10-7 straight up in 17 all-time head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- Boston College defeated NC State, 45-24, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 19, 2019.
- NC State is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of NC State's last eight away games.
- Boston College is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston College's last six games against NC State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.