NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, Feb. 8
Tuesday's NBA slate features 10 games, headlined by a pair of TNT games as the Boston Celtics visit the Brooklyn Nets at 7:30 p.m. EST before the Milwaukee Bucks and Los Angeles Lakers collide at 10 p.m. EST.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for the NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting previews and predictions for each matchup.
- Phoenix Suns vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Indiana Pacers vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Boston Celtics vs. Brooklyn Nets
- Houston Rockets vs. New Orleans Pelicans
- LA Clippers vs. Memphis Grizzlies
- Detroit Pistons vs. Dallas Mavericks
- New York Knicks vs. Denver Nuggets
- Orlando Magic vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Sacramento Kings
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Los Angeles Lakers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- 76ers (54.5%) def. Suns (45.5%)
- Hawks (69.1%) def. Pacers (30.9%)
- Celtics (50.6%) def. Nets (49.4%)
- Pelicans (66.7%) def. Rockets (33.3%)
- Grizzlies (78.8%) def. Clippers (21.2%)
- Mavericks (86.3%) def. Pistons (13.7%)
- Nuggets (78.8%) def. Knicks (21.2%)
- Trail Blazers (68.4%) def. Magic (31.6%)
- Timberwolves (67.3%) def. Kings (32.7%)
- Bucks (63.9%) def. Lakers (36.1%)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.