Tonight's NBA schedule features a nine-game slate on December 3. The day's games are highlighted by a pair of ESPN matchups between the Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks and Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all nine NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and prediction for each matchup.
- Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs Brooklyn Nets
- Orlando Magic vs Houston Rockets
- New Orleans Pelicans vs Dallas Mavericks
- Boston Celtics vs Utah Jazz
- Phoenix Suns vs Golden State Warriors
- Los Angeles Clippers vs Los Angeles Lakers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Pacers (58.4%) def. Heat (41.6%)
- Wizards (69.0%) def. Cavaliers (31.0%)
- Hawks (60.4%) def. 76ers (39.6%)
- Nets (81.1%) def. Timberwolves (18.9%)
- Rockets (61.6%) def. Magic (38.4%)
- Mavericks (74.2%) def. Pelicans (25.8%)
- Jazz (81.5%) def. Celtics (18.5%)
- Warriors (67.1%) def. Suns (32.9%)
- Clippers (56.6%) def. Lakers (43.4%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.