NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, Dec. 13
Tonight's NBA schedule features a nine-game slate on December 13. The day's games are highlighted by a pair of NBATV matchups between the Golden State Warriors vs Indiana Pacers and Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all nine NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and prediction for each matchup.
- Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers
- Golden State Warriors vs Indiana Pacers
- Sacramento Kings vs Toronto Raptors
- Houston Rockets vs Atlanta Hawks
- Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Memphis Grizzlies
- Charlotte Hornets vs Dallas Mavericks
- Washington Wizards vs Denver Nuggets
- Phoenix Suns vs Los Angeles Clippers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Heat (58.7%) def. Cavaliers (41.3%)
- Pacers (50.1%) def. Warriors (49.9%)
- Raptors (74.1%) def. Kings (25.9%)
- Hawks (84.0%) def. Rockets (16.0%)
- Celtics (55.2%) def. Bucks (44.8%)
- Grizzlies (54.2%) def. 76ers (45.8%)
- Mavericks (64.1%) def. Hornets (35.9%)
- Nuggets (72.6%) def. Wizards (27.4%)
- Clippers (55.2%) def. Suns (44.8%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.