Tonight's NBA schedule features a nine-game slate on December. The day's games are highlighted by a pair of NBATV matchups between the Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics and Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for all nine NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and prediction for each matchup.
- Atlanta Hawks vs Indiana Pacers
- Denver Nuggets vs Orlando Magic
- Minnesota Timberwolves vs Washington Wizards
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Boston Celtics
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat
- Charlotte Hornets vs Milwaukee Bucks
- Dallas Mavericks vs New Orleans Pelicans
- Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder
- Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Clippers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- Pacers (57.4%) def. Hawks (42.6%)
- Nuggets (81.4%) def. Magic (18.6%)
- Wizards (68.0%) def. Timberwolves (32.0%)
- Celtics (55.6%) def. 76ers (44.4%)
- Heat (79.7%) def. Cavaliers (20.3%)
- Bucks (84.0%) def. Hornets (16.0%)
- Mavericks (56.2%) def. Pelicans (43.8%)
- Thunder (53.9%) def. Rockets (46.1%)
- Clippers (87.7%) def. Kings (12.3%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.