Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (13-24, 7-11 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (23-15, 13-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 5, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
How to Watch: ESPN+
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+235) | ATL: (-280)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (+118) | ATL: -1.5 (-138)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WAS: (9%) | ATL: (91%)
World Series Odds: WAS: (+7000) | ATL: (+1200)
Nationals vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Erick Fedde (1-3, 4.71 ERA)
Braves: Max Fried (6-0, 1.60 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- Washington and Atlanta split a doubleheader yesterday. Atlanta defeated Washington in Game 1, 7-1, while Washington defeated Atlanta in Game 2, 10-9.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Washington's last 20 games.
- Washington is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- The toal has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 5.22 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.47 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.42 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.