Nationals vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Nationals vs Braves Game Info
Washington Nationals (8-11, 6-3 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (13-10, 7-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 17, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
How to Watch: ESPN+
Nationals vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+146) | ATL: (-168)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-138) | ATL: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 10 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): WAS: 33% | ATL: 67%
World Series Odds: WAS: (+2700) | ATL: (+1300)
Nationals vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Nationals: Anibal Sanchez (0-3, 9.69 ERA)
Braves: Touki Toussaint (0-1, 7.27 ERA)
Nationals vs Braves Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Atlanta Braves
Over/Under: Under 10.0
Nationals vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Washington's last five games.
- Washington is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games against Atlanta.
- Atlanta is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Atlanta's last 13 games against Washington.
Nationals vs Braves Stats
- Washington is averaging 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Washington is surrendering 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 12 in the MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.22 runs per game this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!