Naomi Osaka vs Victoria Azarenka Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 US Open Women's Final
Osaka vs Azarenka US Open Schedule & Info
US Open Women's Singles Final Info
No. 4 Naomi Osaka vs. Victoria Azarenka
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center — New York, NY
Osaka vs Azarenka Odds & Set Betting
All Osaka-Azarenka Final betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Naomi Osaka: (-184) | Victoria Azarenka: (+148)
To Win 1st Set: Naomi Osaka: (-158) | Victoria Azarenka: (+128)
Set Betting: Naomi Osaka: 2-0 (+140) | 2-1 (+270)
Set Betting: Victoria Azarenka: 2-0 (+330) | 2-1 (+390)
Osaka vs Azarenka Expert Predictions & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Osaka to Win
Osaka vs Azarenka Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Naomi Osaka defeated Jennifer Brady in three sets in the semifinals.
- Victoria Azarenka defeated Serena Williams in three sets in the semifinals.
- Osaka leads the all-time, head-to-head series with Azarenka, 2-2.
- Azarenka leads the all-time, head-to-head series on hard court with Osaka, 1-0.
- Osaka lost in the fourth round of the US Open in 2019.
- Osaka won the US Open in 2018.
- Azarenka lost in the first round of the US Open in 2019.
- Azarenka has lost in the US Open Final twice.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.