Montana State vs Northern Colorado Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 12 Big Sky Tournament
By Duel Staff
The Montana State Bobcats will face the Northern Colorado Bears in college basketball action on Saturday.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Montana State vs Northern Colorado Point Spread
Montana State is a 4.5-point favorite against Northern Colorado. Montana State is -110 to cover the spread, and Northern Colorado is -110.
Montana State vs Northern Colorado Over/Under
Montana State versus Northern Colorado, on March 12, has an over/under of 144.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Montana State vs Northern Colorado Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Montana State-Northern Colorado, Montana State is the favorite at -196, and Northern Colorado is +162.
Montana State vs Northern Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Montana State win (68.6%)
Montana State vs Northern Colorado Betting Trends
- Montana State has beaten the spread 17 times in 33 games.
- Montana State has seen 15 of its 33 games hit the over.
- Northern Colorado has beaten the spread 13 times in 34 games.
- This year, 20 of Northern Colorado's 34 games have gone over the point total.
Montana State vs Northern Colorado Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Montana State: (-196) | Northern Colorado: (+162)
- Spread: Montana State: -4.5 (-110) | Northern Colorado: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 144.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)