Montana State vs North Dakota State Game Info
2021 College Football FCS Championship Game
Montana State Bobcats (12-2) vs. North Dakota State Bison (13-1)
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Stadium – Frisco, TX
Montana State vs North Dakota State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTST: (+250) | NDSU: (-315)
Spread: MTST: +8 (-110) | NDSU: -8 (-110)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Montana State vs North Dakota State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to USA Today's Sagarin projections.
Prediction: North Dakota State Bison win
Montana State vs North Dakota State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Dakota State is 3-1 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Montana State.
- North Dakota State defeated Montana State, 42-14, in their last meeting on Dec. 21, 2019.
- North Dakota State averaged 33.8 points per game in the 2021 season.
- Montana State averaged 30.0 points per game in the 2021 season.
- North Dakota State averaged 11.2 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- Montana State averaged 13.4 points against per game in the 2021 season.
- North Dakota State defeated James Madison, 20-14, in their last game on Dec. 17, 2021.
- Montana State defeated South Dakota State, 31-17, in their last game on Dec. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.