Mississippi State vs Alabama Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Mississippi State vs Alabama Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Mississippi State Bulldogs (1-3, 1-3 SEC) vs. No. 2 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0, 5-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bryant-Denny Stadium – Tuscaloosa, AL
Mississippi State vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSST: (+1400) | ALA: (-4500)
Spread: MSST: +30.5 (-112) | ALA: -30.5 (-108)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSST: (45%) | ALA: (55%)
Odds to Win SEC: MSST: (N/A) | ALA: (-400)
Mississippi State vs Alabama Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Mississippi State: (3.5%) | Alabama: (96.5%)
Mississippi State vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Mississippi State, 38-7, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Alabama is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Alabama is 10-0 in the 10 head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Alabama is 13-2 in the 15 head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Texas A&M defeated Mississippi State, 28-14, on the road in Week 7.
- Alabama defeated Tennessee, 48-17, on the road in Week 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.