Minnesota vs Colorado Week 3 Game Info
Week 3 College Football Game
Minnesota Golden Gophers (1-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field – Boulder, CO
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Minnesota vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+106) | COL: (-130)
Spread: MIN: +1.5 (-106) | COL: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (N/A) | COL: (N/A)
Minnesota vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Minnesota: (51.1%) | Colorado: (48.9%)
Minnesota vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado is 3-0 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Colorado defeated Minnesota, 21-20, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 19, 1992.
- Minnesota is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 away games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Minnesota's last 16 games.
- Colorado is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado's last five games against a Big Ten opponent.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.