Minnesota vs Houston Match Info
2021 MLS Regular Season Game
Minnesota United FC (9-7-8, 34 points) vs Houston Dynamo FC (5-11-10, 26 points)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Field – St. Paul, MN
Minnesota vs Houston Odds & Spread
All MLS betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-130) | HOU: (+300) | DRAW: (+260)
Spread: MIN: -1 (+230) | HOU: +1 (+100)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-134) | Under: (+110)
Team to Score the First Goal: MIN: (-185) | HOU: (+160) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Minnesota vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All MLS expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole.
Outcome: Minnesota United Wins 2-1
Total Goals: Under 3.5
Minnesota vs Houston Betting Trends
- Minnesota defeated Houston, 2-1, in their last meeting on Aug. 28, 2021.
- Minnesota is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Houston is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Minnesota's last 10 matches against Houston.
- Houston is 0-6-7 (W-D-L) straight up in its last 13 road matches.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.