Lynx vs Aces Game Info
Minnesota Lynx (10-8, 4-4 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (11-6, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Start Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Mandalay Bay Event Center – Las Vegas, NV
Lynx vs Aces Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+210) | LV: (-265)
Spread: MIN: +6 (-110) | LV: -6 (-110)
Total: 156.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: MIN: (+2600) | LV: (+240)
Lynx vs Aces Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Minnesota is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Las Vegas is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- Las Vegas is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Lynx vs Aces Prop Bet
All Lynx-Aces betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Moneyline: Minnesota Lynx (+165) – The Las Vegas Aces have been on a tear recently, winning five of their last six games, but they haven't been nearly as effective in the first half. The Aces have only outscored their opponents in the first half in three of their last seven completed games. Meanwhile, the Lynx have been ahead at halftime in five of their last seven contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.