Michigan vs Illinois Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
No. 16 Michigan Wolverines (4-1, 2-1 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (2-3, 0-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Michigan vs Illinois Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-1900) | ILL: (+1075)
Spread: MICH: -22.5 (-110) | ILL: +22.5 (-110)
Total: 49 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: 62% | ILL: 38%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MICH: (+6000) | ILL: (N/A)
Michigan vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Illinois, 41-8, in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 22, 2016, at The Big House.
- Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois is 23-2-70 (W-D-L) in the 95 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan defeated Iowa, 10-3, at home in Week 6.
- Illinois was defeated by Minnesota, 40-17, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.