Michigan State vs Northwestern Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
By Zach Brunner
Michigan State vs Northwestern Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Michigan State Spartans (2-1, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (1-1, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field – Evanston, IL
Michigan State vs Northwestern Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-360) | NW: (+280)
Spread: MSU: -9 (-110) | NW: +9 (-110)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: 29% | NW: 71%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MSU: (+10000) | NW: (+19000)
Odds to Win Big Ten Championship: MSU: (+2500) | NW: (+5000)
Michigan State vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Northwestern defeated Michigan State, 29-19, in East Lansing in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- The series is tied 5-5 over the past 10 matchups between these teams.
- Northwestern is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 37-20 in its 57 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Michigan State lost to Arizona State, 10-7, at home in East Lansing in Week 3.
- Northwestern defeated UNLV, 30-14, at home in Evanston in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.