Michigan State vs Indiana Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 12 College Basketball Game
College basketball's Saturday slate includes the Michigan State Spartans taking on the Indiana Hoosiers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan State vs Indiana Point Spread
Indiana is listed as an underdog by 4 points (-110 odds), and Michigan State, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Michigan State vs Indiana Over/Under
The over/under for the Michigan State versus Indiana game on February 12 has been set at 134, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Michigan State vs Indiana Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Indiana-Michigan State, Indiana is the underdog at +146, and Michigan State is -178.
Michigan State vs Indiana Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan State wins (65.1%)
Michigan State vs Indiana Betting Trends
- Michigan State's record against the spread (ATS) is 12-11-0.
- The Spartans' ATS record as 4-point favorites or more is 7-6.
- Michigan State has seen 12 of its 23 games go over the point total.
- Indiana is 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hoosiers have no wins ATS (0-2) as a 4-point underdog or more this year.
- Indiana has seen nine of its 23 games hit the over.
Michigan State vs Indiana Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Michigan State: (-178) | Indiana: (+146)
- Spread: Michigan State: -4 (-106) | Indiana: +4 (-114)
- Total: 134 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!