Michigan State vs Nebraska Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Mich State vs Nebraska Basketball Game Info
No. 17 Michigan State Spartans (6-3, 0-3 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-6, 0-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Mich State vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-390) | NEB: (+310)
Spread: MSU: -7.5 (-118) | NEB: +7.5 (-104)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (93%) | NEB: (7%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+2000) | NEB: (+20000)
Mich State vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 69.8%
Mich State vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Nebraska, 86-65, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 20, 2020.
- Michigan State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Michigan State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Nebraska.
- Michigan State lost to Minnesota, 81-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
- Nebraska lost to Ohio State, 90-54, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.