Michigan State vs Michigan Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Michigan State vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Michigan State (16-7, 8-4 Big Ten) vs. Michigan Wolverines (13-9, 4-7 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, MI
Michigan State vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-145) | MICH: (+125)
Spread: MSU: -2.5 (-110) | MICH: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: 82% | MICH: 18%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+2200) | MICH: (+4000)
Odds to Make 2021 Final Four: MSU: (+300) | MICH: (+700)
Michigan State vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 62.6%
Michigan State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Then-No. 14 Michigan State defeated then-No. 12 Michigan, 87-69, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 5, 2020.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan State is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Michigan is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Michigan State lost to No. 22 Penn State, 75-70, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
- Michigan lost to Ohio State, 61-58, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Michigan State vs Michigan Rivalry History & All-Time Record
- Michigan State leads Michigan, 68-62, in the all-time rivalry series record between these two in-state Big Ten schools.
- Michigan State and Michigan have met 130 total times, which marks the most games played against any opponent in Michigan's program history, while Michigan State's most common opponent is Wisconsin, with 135 total meetings.
- Michigan State has won three of its last four road games against Michigan at the Crisler Center.
- Michigan State is 5-5 in its last 10 road games against Michigan at the Crisler Center.
- Nine of the last 12 meetings between Michigan State and Michigan have been decided by 10 points or more.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.