Miami vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (6-6, 2-5 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (7-4, 1-3 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+166) | SYR: (-198)
Spread: MIA: +4.5 (-114) | SYR: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (43%) | SYR: (57%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+10000) | SYR: (+10000)
Miami vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Syracuse, 69-65, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Syracuse is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Syracuse is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Miami is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Syracuse is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Miami defeated then-No. 16 Louisville, 78-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Syracuse lost to Pitt, 96-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!