Miami vs Boston College Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (5-5, 1-4 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (2-9, 0-5 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Silvio O. Conte Forum— Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs Boston College Spread & Odd
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-134) | BC: (+114)
Spread: MIA: -1.5 (-118) | BC: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (78%) | BC: (22%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+8000) | BC: (+20000)
Miami vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 48.5%
Miami vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Boston College, 85-58, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 12, 2020.
- Miami is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Boston College is 26-25 in the 51 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Boston College is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- Virginia defeated NC State, 70-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
- Boston College lost to then-No. 22 Virginia, 83-82, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!