Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Miami (OH) Redhawks and Ohio Bobcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Point Spread
The Redhawks are 7.5-point road favorites against the Bobcats. Miami (OH) is -108 to cover the spread, while Ohio is -112 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Over/Under
The over/under for the Miami (OH) vs Ohio Week 10 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Moneyline
The Redhawks vs Bobcats moneyline has Miami (OH) as a -320 favorite, while Ohio is the +245 underdog at home.
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) is 31-26-1 in 58 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Miami (OH) defeated Ohio, 24-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 6, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Miami (OH)'s last 10 games against Ohio.
- The total has hit the under in each of Ohio's last five games this season.
- Miami (OH) is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Ohio is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games against Miami (OH).
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami (OH) wins (79.9%)
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (-320) | OHIO: (+245)
Spread: M-OH: -7.5 (-108) | OHIO: +7.5 (-112)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.