Mexico vs Honduras Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup — Quarterfinals
Mexico vs. Honduras
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2021
Start Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Mexico vs Honduras Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEX: (-260) | HON: (+600) | DRAW: (+330)
Spread: MEX: -1 (+130) | HON: +1 (+180)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-128)
Team to Score the First Goal: MEX: (-290) | HON: (+280) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Mexico vs Honduras Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to FootyStats.
Mexico vs Honduras Betting Trends & Stats
- Mexico played Honduras to a 0-0 draw in an international friendly during their last head-to-head matchups on June 12, 2021.
- Mexico defeated El Salvador, 1-0, in its most recent match on Sunday, July 18.
- Honduras lost to Qatar, 2-0, in its most recent match on Tuesday, July 20.
- Mexico is 2-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Honduras is 2-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.