Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (68-66, 31-39 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (69-64, 40-30 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Mets vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-122) | PHI: (+106)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+130) | PHI: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 55% | PHI: 45%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Steven Matz (8-8, 4.06 ERA) | PHI: Jason Vargas (6-6, 4.09 ERA)
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets are 16-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last 21 road games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Mets' last nine games.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against the Mets.
- Philadelphia is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Steven Matz is 1-4 with a 6.15 ERA in nine career appearance (eight starts) against Philadelphia.
- Jason Vargas is 0-1 with a 8.31 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Mets-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: New York Mets (-130) – The New York Mets took the first game of the series in a high-scoring affair, prevailing 11-5. Today, the Mets will square off against their former starter Jason Vargas, who has a 8.31 career ERA against the Mets. Steven Matz does not have great career numbers against Philly, but has pitched tremendously as of late, with a 2.64 ERA and 0.99 WHIP in eight starts since the All-Star break.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.