The New York Mets versus the San Diego Padres is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Padres Game Info
- New York Mets (58-36) vs. San Diego Padres (53-42)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-152) | SD: (+128)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+140) | SD: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mets vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Chris Bassitt (7-6), and Blake Snell (1-5) taking the ball for the San Diego Padres.
Mets vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (55.2%)
Mets vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is a +128 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -152 favorite at home.
Mets vs Padres Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Padres and are favored by 1.5 runs (+140 to cover) on the runline. San Diego is -170 to cover.
Mets vs Padres Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Padres on July 23, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Mets vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 43, or 66.2%, of the 65 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 24-9 when favored by -152 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 96 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Padres have won 18 of the 30 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (60%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +128 or longer, San Diego has gone 6-4 (60%).
- San Diego has played in 93 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-51-2).