Mets vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 1
By Duel Staff
Monday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Washington Nationals.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (64-37) vs. Washington Nationals (35-68)
- Date: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-245) | WSH: (+200)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-137) | WSH: +1.5 (+114)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Max Scherzer (6-2) for the New York Mets, and Patrick Corbin (4-14) for the Washington Nationals.
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (66.4%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- The Mets vs Nationals moneyline has New York as a -245 favorite, while Washington is a +200 underdog at home.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Nationals. The Mets are -137 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are +114.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Mets-Nationals on August 1 is 8.5. The over is -105, and the under is -115.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 71 games this year and have walked away with the win 48 times (67.6%) in those games.
- This season, New York has been victorious three times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -245 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 51 of 103 chances this season.
- The Nationals have been the moneyline underdog 87 total times this season. They've finished 28-59 in those games.
- Washington has a 4-4 record (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer.
- Washington has played in 102 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-49-4).