Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 31
By Duel Staff
The New York Mets versus the Miami Marlins is on the MLB schedule for Sunday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (63-37) vs. Miami Marlins (47-54)
- Date: Sunday, July 31, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-148) | MIA: (+126)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+116) | MIA: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will hand the ball to Taijuan Walker (8-2, 2.67 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Marlins will counter with Pablo Lopez (7-5, 3.10 ERA).
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (52.0%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- New York is a -148 favorite on the moneyline, while Miami is a +126 underdog at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are at +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Marlins are -140 to cover the spread, and the Mets are +116.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- Mets versus Marlins on July 31 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 47, or 67.1%, of the 70 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a win-loss record of 29-13 when favored by -142 or better by bookmakers this year.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 50 of their 102 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Marlins have won 17 of the 53 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (32.1%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Miami has a 9-23 record (winning only 28.1% of its games).
- Miami has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times this season for a 49-49-3 record against the over/under.