Mets vs Giants Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, July 18
By Zach Brunner
Mets vs Giants Game Info
New York Mets (44-51, 21-32 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (47-49, 20-26 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Mets vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-102) | SF: (-112)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+162) | SF: +1.5 (-190)
Total: 7– Over (-126) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 60% | SF: 40%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Noah Syndergaard (7-4, 4.55 ERA) | SF: Madison Bumgarner (5-7, 3.86 ERA)
Mets vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Mets are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games against San Francisco.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Mets' last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of San Francisco's last 14 games.
- San Francisco is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
Mets vs Giants Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.49 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Noah Syndergaard has a 3-2 record with a 3.05 ERA in six career starts against San Francisco.
- Madison Bumgarner has a 6-0 record with a 2.00 ERA in eight career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Giants Prop Bet
All Mets-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Wilson Ramos (+550) — Ramos has hit a total of nine home runs this season, with four coming against left-handed pitchers. He has seen a boost to his slugging percentage when facing left-handed pitching as well, putting up .561 percent (.345 against right-handed pitching). Ramos also has seven hits and two home runs in his 19 career at-bats against Bumgarner.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.