Mets vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 21
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Cubs Game Info
New York Mets (35-40, 15-26 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (41-33, 26-12 Home)
Date: Friday, June 21, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Mets vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+150) | CHC: (-174)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-130) | CHC: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 16% | CHC: 84%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jason Vargas (3-3, 3.74 ERA) | CHC: Yu Darvish (2-3, 4.65 ERA)
Mets vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Mets' last 10 games.
- The Mets are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of the Cubs' last 13 games against the Mets.
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
Mets vs Cubs Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Jason Vargas has a 3-0 record with a 3.96 ERA in six career starts against the Cubs.
- Yu Darvish has a 1-0 record with a 3.26 ERA in three career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Mets-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Yu Darvish - Strikeouts: Under 6.5 (-158) – Darvish has been a decent source of strikeouts thus far, but this total might be a tough reach based on his recent trips to the mound. The Chicago Cubs' starter has failed to reach seven Ks in four of his last five starts, averaging 5.8 Ks per contest during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.