Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (9-5, 7-2 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (8-6, 6-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-148) | ATL: (+128)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+110) | ATL: +1.5 (-128)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 59% | ATL: 41%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Jacob deGrom (2-1, 3.18 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (1-1, 6.00 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- The Mets are 9-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Mets are 5-1 straight up in their last six road games.
- Atlanta is 7-7 ATS this season.
- Atlanta is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
Mets vs Braves Prop Bet
All Mets-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jacob deGrom Total Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-180) – DeGrom has gotten off to a great start this season, and he's been consistently racking up strikeouts. The New York Mets' starter has struck out at least seven batters in two of his three starts this season, and he's averaged 9.0 Ks per game thus far.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.